bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants and raves banner

:: bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

a sort of journal of comments, artwork, writings, links, etc. to spread the mad multimedia woman's mania...
:: welcome to bakayaro onna's mindless ramblings, rants & raves ::

:: blogger.com | contact b-onna | planet witzend | onna's creative crap blog ::

"What are YOU looking at, onna?"

-original artwork by the onna herself - all rights reserved
Current Mood
The current mood of byo at www.imood.com


[::..Pending Next Poll..::]
placeholder for next poll
poupeegirl fashion brand community
The majority of my Anime links will contain YAOI, so if you are uncomfortable with gay relationships, DO NOT LOOK AT THESE SITES!!!
Blog/Journal Friends
:: Dasia
:: Joules
:: Lia
:: Lolita
:: Lutra
:: Stoopid Rat
:: Talon
Some of my Haunts
:: Artists Cafe Oekaki BBS
DBZ Fanfic & Fanart Links
:: A Stack of Stuff
:: B-chan's Homepage
:: For-Chan's Cookies
:: Fringe of Society
:: The Hentai Institute
:: Jiggler's Cauldron
:: The Yaoi Hotel
:: The Zone
Gravitation Links
:: anti nostalgic
:: bad-luck.net
:: Contrary Perfection
:: Critical Visage
:: Dare to Dream
:: « # Gravi Logs ? »
:: Gravitation
:: gurabiteshiyon.net
:: heartless
:: In the Moonlight
:: Kiss Shining
:: nanoda
:: Natural Songs - Gravity World
:: Shinimegami's Gravitation Lair
:: Yuki Eiri dot net
Boy Meets Boy
:: Boy Meets Boy - official site
:: Whee! I'm Naked! - fansite
Ai no Kusabi Links
:: ainokusabi.com
:: Alex's Ai no Kusabi
:: Katze no Miko's
Ai no Kusabi Hall
:: Ai No Kusabi Gallery and Links
:: Ai No Kusabi detailed story synopsis at aestheticism.net
:: SteelSong's Ai No Kusabi
:: Tanagura.org
Yami no Matsuei Links
:: Bleeding Moon
:: Compulsion
:: Paperthin Pleasures
:: Thera's Yami no Matsuei
:: Yami no Matsuei Keepers List
Amazing Artists
Anime or Otherwise
:: Ashura's Original Art Gallery
:: Aya Braeden
:: Bishonenworks
:: Fukagawa
:: lunaris is now black lily
:: Broken Toys
:: Dark Natasha
:: Dragon Dreams
:: Dragoness's Lair
:: Fur, Wings and Other Things
:: Julie Dillion
:: Kate Cox Chain Mail Designs
:: Krayel Art Studios
:: LivLiv's Room
:: Megatokyo
:: Mia Tavonatti
:: Mirabilia
:: Natural Songs
:: Paint Pixel
:: Prophet's Hall
:: The Rainbow Pawprint
:: Sankaizok
:: Stover Arts
:: Told in a Garden
:: Your Wings are Mine
Other Friends
:: dada-disco
:: The Free Lancers
:: Kai's Domain
:: Raddittzu's Anime Playground
:: Thomasville Central
Helpful Things
:: Anime News Network:
look up stuff!
:: The Best for Converting Languages:
Altavista's Babelfish
:: Convert Lengths/Distances
:: Online English to Japanese/Japanese to English Dictionary
:: What Time is it Where YOU Live?
:: Test your 216 colours!

:: Friday, January 29, 2010 ::

Thursday morning's blessing was dark_skada, who came over and kept me company while I slowly cleaned off my computer station and helped me hang floorplan signs on the furniture to show where it will go in the new place. It REALLY helped having her here for emotional support. She kept me focused and moving slowly toward the final goal. THANK YOU, sweetie! She had fun telling one of her online friends about all the cool anime stuff I have, like my Saiyuki teapot, DBZ wristwatch I keep on the wall in the bathroom and other little anime tidbits. And I am SO HYPED J GOT THE JOB!!! THANK YOU for calling me first thing when you found out!

She was joined by the evening's blessings, mmc_ningyouai and fullmetalsqishy, who helped pack my bathroom and got some of the media center's components dusted and pulled for the move later.

It was actually a more relaxed evening, with a little more socializing then work happening and that was just fine since the major stuff is somewhat under control (except rat's stuff, naturally). I liked not working my dear friends so hard that night so they could get home early to rest before the big weekend. I commented to rat about how much I liked hearing their chatter and laughter in our home. That will need to happen more often in the future, whether in the new apt or the potential new house.

Cold weather has blown in and I can only hope and pray it doesn't freeze so our helpers will still be able to come from around the Metroplex to help us. They're predicting rain and snow today but the high will be 38 so hopefully nothing will freeze on the roads and everyone will feel safe to drive to our neck of the woods.

Bad news! They didn't clean the carpet Thursday! I don't know if it's because it rained most of the day or not. If they had gotten there first thing in the morning they could have avoided the rain. If the idiot bringing in the new stove had avoided the mud so the dolly's muddy wheel tracks weren't all over the front room they really could have just vacuumed well and been done with it. But no, the idiot left muddy tracks. So now they're supposed to do it Friday morning. I really wanted to have it dry and unchemical-smelling before moving in but that's not happening now. Good thing we have the AbsorbAll to kill odors.

Good news! They will let us in at 2pm instead of 4pm on Friday! This will give us a few extra hours to get the essential stuff into the new place before the bruiser movers arrive between 4-6pm. I want to get my bathroom moved (including the stuff that needs to be screwed to the wall) but I bet rat will want to work on the stuff he's left for the last minute to do. Maybe mmc_ningyouai and fullmetalsqishy can help me with that tonight when they arrive to help. One of the towel racks is ours and the medicine cabinet is mine and both have moved to the different properties we've been in here. In fact, the medicine cabinet started in 207 so it's coming home.

Cable man will come Saturday during the moving flurry. We'll need that hooked up asap so I can keep in-touch with the workers coming in and out and have TV/cable/WiiFi, etc.

You know, we had planned on sleeping in the new place tonight but I need the TV buzzing in the background to shut up the music in my head so there's a chance I'll have to sleep in the old place one more night if rat doesn't disconnect and move the TV tonight. Or maybe we can find some talk radio to have buzzing in the background so I can sleep.

I didn't get the chance to sleep in my old bed one more night before it goes bye-bye forever. I've had that bed since we moved to TX back in the mid-60s. However, since I haven't been able to sleep in it comfortably the last few weeks I guess this is a good thing - I won't miss it like I thought I would. I sleep on the floor on sofa cushions now.

So I stepped into the bedroom and crawled into my bed one more time, and it welcomed me happily and it felt SO GOOD again after betraying me the last few weeks. Naturally, it's my BODY that was the problem, not the bed. However, there is NO WAY that bed would survive another move. The foam is in little bits that fall out on the carpet and the rest is disinigrating quickly behind it. The box spring dumps broken spring coil sections on the floor periodically. The bed is DEAD, poor thing.

Sleep status: felt it about 10pm and tried to sleep but missed the window. Missed the usual 11pm window, too, but caught another around 1am. I don't know WHEN I finally fell asleep but I woke up about 3:30am. So I suspect I've had less sleep this time - maybe an hour and a half. I AM yawning more, which means I'm getting purged of the Pred and will eventually get back on a better sleep cycle.

We're still debating on what kind of bed but for now I too many other things on my mind. The fact I can sleep on the sofa cushions is a bit of a blessing since I DON'T need my old bed to sleep now. I probably will still not get a long cycle of sleep for a while on the cushions, but I might.

I am still very worried about the movers getting everything heavy moved during their time slot and having a path to do it. We have lots of stuff piled around here. And today we have lots of chores we need to do, like going to the bank, a Home Depot run, a grocery run for bottled water, etc.





:: spewed by bakayaro onna 7:40 AM [+] ::



|
...................................................................................................................

[::..archive at bottom..::]
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Addison Airport (close to Richardson, TX)The WeatherPixie
Status:
old fart & genuine geezer

Overall Obsession:
the love of my soul & heart, my koibito, Crockett
(aka Stoopid Rat)

Latest Obsessions:
Gravitation yaoi fanfic & fanart

my Wacom tablet

drawing oekaki

Saiyuki

Ai no Kusabi (yaoiX100)

Yami no Matsuei

ZechsXDuo Gundam Wing yaoi

Dragonball Z

Profession:
Instigator & troublemaker

Click for Theme Song Lyrics

Thanks:
--> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!

--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.

--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.

--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's and her own stories.

--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.

--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of doujinshi! *LOL*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[::..archive..::]
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?